Good morning Floodwood students and staff! Today is Tuesday, June 1st.
Please at this time please stand and join for the pledge of allegiance.
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands one nation under God, indivisible and with liberty and justice for all.
Please continue to wear your mask while in the school and the buses. It is required and will be required till the end of the school year. Thank you.
Notes from Ms. Davidson
- All Chromebooks need to be handed in today. Before you hand them in you need to: complete the Google Form sent out last week and again this weekend & wipe them down with a sanitizing wipe.
- All library books are due back now. Please return them to the "book return" bin.
- The library is closed for inventorying of tech and other things.
- Tech 8/ and reading skills report to the telepresence classroom.
- Media Skills students report to the library.
- Elementary classes will be picked up by Jenny Hanson, their sub.
Good luck to the girls’ softball team at their away game against Barnum. Game starts at 4:30, bus will be loading at 2:20pm
For those students in Grade 6-11 who were not at the Volleyball banquet, please stop in the office and pick up the volleyball information that was given out. Along with those forms are the Spike Club order forms.
Attention Boys Basketball Players: There will be an informational meeting today for next year at 10am in Mr. Bartsch’s room. Topics discussed will be summer league, next season and summer camps.
There are only two more days of school left, please begin to clean out your lockers and bring items home. Please also check the lost and found, all items remaining will be donated to the clothing store this summer.
Starting today ALL ala carte items in the cafeteria are on sale for .25!
Today’s lunch is chicken parry served with fruit and milk.
Thursday’s breakfast is chef’s choice served with juice, and milk.
Paws up to the students caught roaring with pride: Thank you for setting a good example to students and staff!
Subs in the building
Davidson (Doing inventory) – Jennie Hanson